Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine's Name Siggy

 

You Will Need:

Photo editing software-  I used paint.net found HERE
All Loved Up Scrap Kit- by Twinky's Dezines found HERE
Vix Mask 25 found HERE

Let's Get Started:

  • Create a new canvas 440 x 220 by clicking "File", then "New" and entering the dimensions in the pop-up box.(This is the size I use for cafemom.  You may want it bigger if you are using it in other forums.)
  • Create another 800x600 canvas.  This is where you will resize elements before putting them into your tag.  I will call this the "working canvas".
  • Open the "heart border" element in your working canvas. Do this by clicking "layer" then "import file".  Resize it by clicking on "Layer", then "Rotate/Zoom", and use the "Zoom" tool to resize it to 40%.  Copy and paste it into a new layer on your siggy canvas.
  • Open one of the heart frames (I used frame 1).  Resize it to 29%, then copy and paste it into your siggy.
  • Open one of the heart button elements (I used button 1).  Resize it to 69%, then copy and paste into your siggy canvas.  Arrange it so it is centered in your heart frame.  I rotated it 7.67 degrees.
  • In your working canvas, open a paper of choice (I used paper 9).  Apply mask and resize it to 45%.  Copy and paste it just above the background layer and place it behind to heart frame and button.
  • Add a new layer to your siggy canvas, then add your name.  (I used Heartland Regular font)
  • Add drop shadow to name and any other layers as desired.
  • Happy tagging!

No comments: